Arts Afterschool at the Briar Chapel Clubhouse - Reminders
Help Our Class Grow
Share our Briar Chapel Clubhouse Arts Afterschool Sign Up Page and Student Artwork Gallery on your social media.
Forward our Fall 2018-Spring 2019 Email Newsletter to your Chatham friends.
Post about our class on Nextdoor.com to let other Chatham families know about our class.
What To Expect
Before Class (4:20-4:30)
- I will arrive at the BCC around 4:20 and set up for class.
- I will be ready for my students at 4:30.
- Please stay with your child until I am ready to start class.
During Class (4:30-5:30)
- Our classes will be conducted in the multi-purpose room.
- Each week, I'll present a new art lesson. I will provide all art materials. Your child will bring home an original piece of art each week.
- You are welcome to stay and hang out in the main area of the clubhouse during class, if you like.
- Or, feel free to leave and come back at 5:30.
After Class (5:30-5:40)
- Please be present and ready to pick up at 5:30.
Please Note The Following
I will have your contact info with me during class.
Please add my cell # to your phone. 919-259-4705
- If you are dropping off late, please text me.
- Any changes to pick up? Please text me.
I must be notified if:
- Anyone other than yourself (or, the people listed on your registration form) will be picking your child up. I'll need the name and phone # of that person.
- Your child is going to walk home
- Your child is going home with another family